Monday, January 14, 2019

"Rays of Light" Exhibition at Ilford Galerie Bangkok

Thank you everyone for coming to the opening of my Photography Exhibition, "Rays of Light" at  Ilford Galerie Bangkok, last Saturday the 12th.

Really appreciate the support. It’s been an amazing and challenging journey for me as a photographer. I’m truly grateful to still be able to do something that I’m passionate about. A big thanks goes out to everybody at Ilford Galerie Bangkok for all your help as well as giving me the opportunity to showcase my work.

For those who couldn’t make it on last Saturday, the exhibition is open till the 2nd of February, (Monday-Saturday, 8am to 6pm).

There will also be an Artist talk (I will talk about my work, etc) next Saturday the 19th from 1-3pm. Please contact myself or the Gallery for more info. See you then! 

Photos taken by: Peter Bakker and Thanapat Ryan Ogaslert








No comments:

Post a Comment